Friday, December 4, 2009

Inspiration from France...




























































I have been painting again and I am loving it. I've been so tied to the computer that it feels like a wonderful break. While I was in San Francisco, I visited my most favorite shop, Rose and Radish at their new location on The Embarcadero by the waterfront. I found some of Nathalie Lete's wonderful things for gifts there. She makes so many things,... Here is a video of Nathalie found on artist Geninne Zlatkis's blog that you may like. I find it very inspiring ...it just makes you want to go find some paints and have at it:) You can also find a lot of her things at Anthropologie (of course!) and Lapin & Me .
I really love her work. But just watch the video and you may feel tempted to find a brush and paints....














No comments: